Wally Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest GMC League on PS3

Lockout is OVER!!! WELCOME to the WALLY CUP. Advances Will Be EVERY Thursday and Sunday @ 11pm EST

2 posters

Biggest surprise early on ?

Just_the_Goods
    Just_the_Goods

Biggest surprise early on ? Empty Biggest surprise early on ?

Post  Just_the_Goods Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Well hockey fans, with the season barely 3 games in per team, any surprises ?

Hold-outs in Montreal (Subban), Dallas (Benn) and Colorado (O'Reilly). Who signs or gets traded first ?

How about the Flyers stumblimg early, now without Hartnell. Will it continue ?

The Canucks pair of #1 goalies inconsistent play ?

Rookies strong out of the gate. Tarasenko, Huberdeau ?

Daniel Winnik 50 goal man ? Kidding.

Again, I know it's extremely early, i'm just curious to see what stands out in your eyes thus far.
    Dangle_Fest_7

Biggest surprise early on ? Empty Re: Biggest surprise early on ?

Post  Dangle_Fest_7 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Being a Flyers fan I must say it is tough watching them lose, but the made the Rangers look pathetic tonight without some players like Schenn which was very good. I think another surprise is the Maple Leafs starting the season 3-1....... Something is seriously different and strange about that haha
    Just_the_Goods
    Just_the_Goods

Post  Just_the_Goods Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I've been watching them (Flyers) on the nhl network, I must say, I do like their brand of hockey. Definetely a fun team to watch, they did embarrass the Rangers last night. I didn't think they could shut down the Gaborik-Richards-Nash line down as well as they did. Solid team defense got them their first win. No Hartnell, Brayden Schenn or Briere and they still outplayed a relatively healthy Rangers team.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:53 am