Wally Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest GMC League on PS3

Lockout is OVER!!! WELCOME to the WALLY CUP. Advances Will Be EVERY Thursday and Sunday @ 11pm EST

3 posters

Lets get some chatter...

Daniels1117

Lets get some chatter... Empty Lets get some chatter...

Post  Daniels1117 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Lets get it going!!! This forum is deader than Michael Jackson. It's boring when there's no chirping or hockey talk, maybe it's just part of the overall inactivity?
    Bukatorade
    Bukatorade
    Admin

Lets get some chatter... Empty Re: Lets get some chatter...

Post  Bukatorade Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm

I think the trade deadline passing has something to do with that. I'm sure things will ramp up in the off season. Only a couple more advances til playoffs!
    Daniels1117

Post  Daniels1117 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Yea I'm fighting for a spot right now took the team over when it was 23-23 think I've only lost to Pitt and det , sucks joining mid season but it's whatever if I make the playoffs that'll be cool and ill get a fresh start during Off season
    Just_the_Goods
    Just_the_Goods

Post  Just_the_Goods Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 pm

I've haven't been able to play for the last week, quite possibly another two weeks to go. Not having use of both hands has proven difficult, the simplest of tasks require a little more thought. Tough not playing games, I enjoy this league. There is a lot of quality players here that are great to learn from. All kinds of playing styles. When my right hand heals, I'll be excited to get back at it !
    Daniels1117

Post  Daniels1117 Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 am

Sim tonight?
    Just_the_Goods
    Just_the_Goods

Post  Just_the_Goods Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 pm

I have my team set to vs. computer so everyone can still play my team. I sim the games that are against computer managed teams like the Devils. My goals against has taken a bit of a dip, however, my goals scored has gone up. I doubt I'll be able to play when the playoffs start, sadly. That is if my team squeeks in. Barely holding onto 8th right now, which means if I get in I'll likely face San Jose followed by an early exit ! lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content